Thursday, October 5, 2023

someone is at the door

Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.

- Revelation 3:20 (NKJV)

 

I am kind of a freak about locking my doors.
In the house or in the car, I have never really lived in one of those towns where you could leave your doors and windows open and your keys in the ignition and not worry about your stuff.

When someone knocks on my door, unless I am expecting company, I am a little (a lot) skeptical about their reason for being at my door in the first place.

And there is always someone knocking.

I used to have dogs that were good about letting me know when someone was at my front door.

When someone knocks at our door, It’s up to us whether we answer or not.

All of us need to invite Jesus in – He is there, knocking! He will not barge in, He only inhabits hearts into which He has been invited.

Is Jesus welcome in your heart?

You won’t regret His presence in your life.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...