Thursday, October 19, 2023

offensive truth

I know very well how foolish it sounds to those who are lost, when they hear that Jesus died to save them. But we who are saved recognize this message as the very power of God.

- 1 Corinthians 1:18 (TLB)

 

Let's face it, the Gospel is offensive and tasteless to some.

I can understand that.

I can find a lot of verses in the Bible that are harsh, it is very clear that we are all sinners, every single one of us.

I know there are a lot of people that don’t believe, but those of us who do, those of us who have seen His work, we know His power.

The beauty of the Gospel is that we are FORGIVEN.

That is right, forgiven.

There is nothing that you can do that God won’t forgive, but the caveat is that you must come to Him, you must repent, and you can’t keep living life the way you have.

God’s power is amazing, talk to me about faith, it might change your life and your heart.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...