Tuesday, October 24, 2023

listen

Because He has inclined His ear to me, Therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live.

- Psalm 116:2 (NKJV)

 

I think that it is fair to say that we have all felt like we are talking to a wall at some point in our lives.
Whether we are kids trying to explain our point of view to our parents, or parents trying to keep our kids on the right path, even sometimes at work when we defend our opinion on how a situation is handled, sometimes it feels like our words mean nothing.
God hears us. 

He listens.
We are never talking to a wall when we bring everything to God. 
How lucky are we that God is always there when we need him?

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...