Wednesday, June 28, 2023

that’s amore!

Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

- Romans 13:10 (NKJV)

 

My mother absolutely loved Dean Martin, and one song she played over and over was “That’s Amore”. 
I think I knew the lyrics of that song by the time I was five years old. 

The lyrics speak of the romantic atmosphere of Italy and what it’s like to fall in love, when you feel giddy and happy and all you see is the love you have for another. 
Love is a resounding theme in the Bible.

God loves us, we are made to love Him.

God teaches us how to show our love to others and by doing that, we show our love of Him.

Love is a good thing to have and to share, and the more you give away, the more you have.

Now that’s amore!

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801You 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...