Thursday, June 22, 2023

something to do

Bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do.

- Colossians 3:13 (NKJV)

 

Forgiveness is hard, but according to scripture it is something that we must do.

Sadly, there are things that I have not let go because I don’t feel that I can forgive what was done. 
Forgiving that person for the hurt they caused does not mean that we will be close with them again, some people are toxic, and we simply do not want or need them in our lives.

There are some hurts that are big hurts, that affect us spiritually and emotionally as well as hurting our soul.

I’d like to think that I am a very forgiving person.

I’d like to think that, but as it turns out, I may not be as forgiving as I would like to believe that I am.
I once heard a pastor say, “forgiveness is when you no longer wish ill against that person”. 
There are some people that I am just not sure I am in a place like that yet, some pain that is just a very large mountain to cross.

We have to forgive in order to heal but it is hard.

Remember to ask God for His help on this, He will be there for you.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...