Thursday, June 8, 2023

we’ve heard it before

The faith and love that spring from the hope stored up for you in heaven and about which you have already heard in the true message of the gospel.

- Colossians 1:5 (NIV)

 

The gospel changes everything.

Have you heard that before?

I have, it is a song by Meredith Andrews!  
Here are the lyrics if you need a refresher: 
The gospel changes everything

The turning point in history

And even now it's changing me

From who I was

The story of my Savior calls

Me to the wonder of the cross

The gospel changes everything

And it is changing me

You saved my soul

By Your blood

And I'm undone

By Your great love

You made a way

So I could come

Just as I am

To You my God

Jesus changes everything

There is no greater mystery

That God would come to rescue me

From who I was

The kindness of my Savior calls

Me to the wonder of His love

Jesus changes everything

And He is changing me
We have heard the true message of the Gospel. 
We have hope because of Jesus. 
We have faith because of Jesus. 
We have heard the Gospel before, and we will hear it again and again. 
We have love because of Jesus. 

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...