Wednesday, May 18, 2022

wisdom and love

I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently will find me.

- Proverbs 8:17 (NKJV)

 

Proverbs 8 starts out “Does not wisdom cry out” in verse one, and the whole chapter is “wisdom” talking about the good and wonderful things you have when you have wisdom.

In verse 22 wisdom says, “the Lord possessed me at the beginning”, which indicates to me that in today’s verse, “I love those who love me”  the word “me” is synonymous with God. 
Those who love God and seek Him diligently will find Him.

Knowing God is wisdom.

Proverbs 8 has 36 verses, which seems a little long for my daily chat, but I encourage you to read it because there are some real thought-provoking statements and gems to find. 
For those who find God, find life. 

Go read Proverbs 8, you won’t be sad that you did.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...