Tuesday, May 24, 2022

let’s try this

The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”

- Matthew 4:3 (NIV)

 

I am sure that at some point in everyone’s life they must make a choice that can be controversial in nature.

Do I marry this guy/girl even though my family does not like him/her?

Should I buy the house I know I really can’t afford just because of the relationship I have with the seller or realtor?

Maybe if I tell this little lie, it will spare my friend’s feelings and they will never know in the end.

The devil will convince you that you are making the right choice, and he will attack you daily pushing your buttons trying to get you to make the wrong decision regardless of how irrational it is. 

Don’t let that happen to you.

Think about your decisions no matter how tiny or trivial they might seem, never make a spur of the moment decision on something big.

Those wrong choices are how he gets in and starts taking over your life.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...