Monday, May 16, 2022

you can see too

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

- Matthew 5:8 (NKJV)

 

I want to be one of those people that sees the beauty in everything, the miracle in all things and the glory of God everywhere.

But the human side of me does not let me do that.

I am not always happy.

Our hearts really do lead us the things that we hold the closest are the things that we see as beautiful and the things that make us happy.

Over and over the Bible tells us to trust in God, turn to Him, focus on Him.

When you look at all the ways you are blessed, you see God. 

And happiness flows.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...