Friday, May 6, 2022

the end

I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end He will stand upon the earth.

- Job 19:25

 

The end.

Well that seems pretty final, doesn’t it? 
Some books have printed “the end” and then the next few pages there is more. 

I’ve seen movies that say “the end” and then the credits roll (and sometimes bloopers!).

So is it really the end after all?

I mean something else came after “the end”.

We have more to look forward to after “the end” because we have Jesus.

He lives and He will be there in the end and beyond.

It’s not the end after all.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...