Tuesday, May 10, 2022

give me strength!

Have you not known? Have you not heard? The God Who lives forever is the Lord, the One Who made the ends of the earth. He will not become weak or tired. His understanding is too great for us to begin to know. He gives strength to the weak. And He gives power to him who has little strength.

- Isaiah 40:28-29 (NLV)

 

I’m exhausted.

I feel like I have been burning the candle at both ends and it’s only the 2nd week of May!

Each time I think that I have things under control one more crazy thing pops up and I just feel myself crumbling.

I am certain that I am not the only one that feels this way, maybe not right this minute but at some point everyone feels overwhelmed.

While I cry out “I can’t do this” my husband lovingly reminds me that I can, I have and I will again, I have changed my wording to “I have lost the ability to can”.

All joking aside, we have the strength to do anything, we just need to find that strength and we find it when we reach out to God.

God does not become weak or tired, He understands what is making us fall.

He will give us the strength we need to persevere.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...