Thursday, February 28, 2019

i am weak


Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always.
- Psalm 105:4

I am weak.
I struggle with a lot of things, some things are not even mine to struggle with, yet I do.
I stress out badly, and I know deep down that these crazy things are just that – things.
Song reference!
You are my strength when I am weak
You are the treasure that I seek
You are my all in all
Seeking You as a precious jewel
Lord, to give up I'd be a fool
You are my all in all
Taking my sin, my cross, my shame
Rising up again I bless Your name
You are my all in all
When I fall down You pick me up
When I am dry You fill my cup
You are my all in all
Jesus, Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name
Jesus, Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name
These things . . . I need to stop struggling, stop freaking out and give it to Jesus. 
He is my all in all.
Have a blessed day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...