Friday, February 1, 2019

have a little patience


I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in His word I put my hope.
- Psalm 130:5

I am not a patient person, we have covered this before.
Patience does not come easily to me.
I know, I know, “good things come to those who wait”.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Oh – song reference –
Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord
Wait upon the Lord, we will wait upon the Lord
Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord
Wait upon the Lord, we will wait upon the Lord
Our God, You reign forever
Our hope, our strong deliverer
You are the everlasting God
The everlasting God
You do not faint, you won't grow weary
You're the defender of the weak
You comfort those in need
You lift us up on wings like eagles
On those days when I am weak, I need to wait for Him to strengthen me.
You know, I am weak a lot. 
Not just physically, but emotionally too.
We all are.
And we need time to develop ourselves, physically, emotionally, spiritually.
When we have waited for a long time for something, a new car or a promotion, it seems that we might appreciate it more.
So just maybe, if we have patience and wait on God to show us how to do things, we will appreciate that He is in our lives, and we will be stronger for it.   
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...