Wednesday, February 13, 2019

for real


I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.
- John 16:33

There is nothing about life that is easy or perfect.
Sometimes every day is a struggle.
For many people that struggle is very, very real.
First and foremost, let me reiterate what I have said over and over since I started my blog – You. Are. Not. Alone.
You do not have to do life by yourself.
If you are reading this, somewhere along the line we have crossed paths.
That means that someone felt like we needed each other.
What we really need though, is God.
In this world we will have trouble – there are some really bad things that happen out there – but . . . but . . . you don’t have to deal with it by yourself – Jesus was sent to bring you to God the Father.
Let Him guide you.
Let me know if you need me to show you the road so you can get there.
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...