Friday, February 15, 2019

unseen


So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
- 2 Corinthians 4:18

A lot of people find it hard to believe is something they cannot see.
There are quite a few jokes in the world about the professor/teacher that was trying to disprove that there is a God by saying that you can’t see, hear, smell or feel God, so He does not exist, and the student that counters with the fact that you can’t see, hear, smell or feel the professor’s brain, so it does not exist.
The idea of the joke is to bring humor into a tense issue, but realistically, there are still people that do not believe.
I am not sure how I would get through each day, if I didn’t have God.
I am certainly not saying that my life is perfect, because I sure have bad days, and there are times I just sit and cry.
I will however, stand strong in my faith, personally knowing that my God helps me through those bad times.
Even when I can not see.
Song reference!
You were reaching through the storm
Walking on the water
Even when I could not see
In the middle of it all
When I thought You were a thousand miles away
Not for a moment did You forsake me
Not for a moment did You forsake me
After all You are constant
After all You are only good
After all You are sovereign
Not for a moment will You forsake me
You were singing in the dark
Whispering Your promise
Even when I could not hear
I was held in Your arms
Carried for a thousand miles to show
Not for a moment did You forsake me
After all You are constant
After all You are only good
After all You are sovereign
Not for a moment will You forsake me
Not for a moment will You forsake me
And every step every breath you are there
Every tear every cry every prayer
In my hurt at my worst
When my world falls down
Not for a moment will You forsake me
Even in the dark
Even when it's hard
You will never leave me
After all
After all You are constant
After all You are only good
After all You are sovereign
Not for a moment will You forsake me
I hope you know Him too – He is there.
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...