Monday, February 25, 2019

it is ok to not be ok


Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
- Matthew 5:4

First, I apologize for being out of pocket for a bit, things should be back to normal now.
This verse, it says a lot for such few words.
We can mourn over a lot of things, a broken friendship, a misplaced treasure, a career change, the death of a loved one (human or furry).
Jesus said that those who mourn are comforted.
So that must mean that it is ok to not be ok, right?
Just remember that if you are not ok, especially if you are not ok, you are not alone.
All you have to do is reach out.    

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...