Monday, August 20, 2018

what do you need?


I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
– Philippians 4:12-13

WOW.
I can tell you that I have been in bad places in my life, not knowing what my next meal would be or how I was going to pay the bills.
I have also been blessed to have a roof over my head and food in my belly.
I am also guilty of wanting more.
Over the years I have come to realize that I don’t need the very best of everything. 
I have also learned to appreciate how much or how little I may have at the moment.
I may not have a huge house, the latest tech gadgets or designer clothes, purses or shoes, but what I do have is mine through God.
I am so thankful that I have Him.

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...