Friday, August 3, 2018

I messed up


Surely God is good to Israel, to those who are pure in heart. But as for me, my feet had almost slipped; I had nearly lost my foothold. For I envied the arrogant when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.
– Psalm 73:1-3

I am not perfect.
There, I said it for all the world to hear (hey children of mine – pay attention!)
I have messed up bad and some of my mistakes have cost me friendships.
I hope that I don’t mess up that bad again, but I am human, and I will make mistakes.
I am lucky that God is good.
He loves me, even when I mess up.
I just have to acknowledge my mistakes, ask for forgiveness and take care not to make those mistakes again.
Don’t envy the arrogant and the wicked, but follow the path of the righteous.

Have a blessed day!

*Last time :  I am taking a break next week, I’m going to be completely unplugged, so there will be no daily bread emails or blog updates until the week of the 13th.  J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...