Tuesday, August 14, 2018

help in trouble


God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

In the past 15 days I believe I have experienced every possible emotion.
All the emotions that go along with travel and vacation, spending time with family and coming back home.
For me, the high points of the trip were seeing the animals at Bear Country USA and the waterfalls in Spearfish Canyon.
My lowest point though, was learning of a dear friend in critical condition after a motorcycle accident.
How we have been praying for her.
She is strong in her faith, and I know that she knows that while her earthly body is in trouble (pain) she is able to turn to God for strength.
All of us need to know that we can turn to Him. 
He will help us.
No matter what trouble we are walking through, God is our refuge and strength.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...