Friday, August 24, 2018

knock, knock, knock . . . all my friends?


These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation. ... "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me."

Knock, knock, knock, all my friends?
Knock, knock, knock, all my friends?
Knock, knock, knock, all my friends?
I am a huge fan of the TV series The Big Bang Theory, and that is really one of my favorite lines. 
I love it when someone opens the door before Sheldon can finish, and he is frustrated, or when Penny answers in crazy ways.
How do you answer when someone knocks?
Do you stand on the other side of the door and talk to them?
Do you look through a peephole or a window to see who it is?
When you see who it is, or hear their voice, and it is someone you know, I am guessing that you let them in.
So, why is the door to your heart still closed?  Jesus is knocking.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...