Wednesday, August 29, 2018

what has you down?


Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up.
– Proverbs 12:25

Oh goodness.
Ever feel like someone is speaking directly to you?
I suffer from anxiety disorders, I try not to let it affect me, but it does, sometimes it is overwhelming.
For the most part, my husband can see when I am stressed and talk me down, but sometimes he adds to it instead.
I am pretty sure he knows this.
My heart can get pretty down, and God’s word is the kind word I need.  
If this is you today, let me know.
We will find the words you need to hear together.

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...