Tuesday, August 28, 2018

my answer


But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.

1 Peter 3:15


Everyone has something to say.
Some people do not understand how to say things with gentleness and respect.
I have had many people over the years ask me why I have so much faith in a god I cannot see, especially if they know some of the things I have been through.
First let me say that there are many out there, some that are reading this right now, that have been through far worse than I have.
And they too, still have faith in God.
I have hope, because I know the promises my God made.
I have hope because I have seen His miracles.
I have hope because I know my Redeemer lives (oh yes, that is a song reference).
I will share those reasons with anyone who inquires.

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...