Wednesday, November 29, 2023

fellowship

And let us not forsake the fellowship that we have among ourselves, as the manner of some is, but let us exhort one another, and that so much the more because you see that the day draws near.

- Hebrews 10:25 (NMB)

 

I specifically chose the New Matthew Bible translation of today’s verse for the word “fellowship”.

As we round the corner to December, we will start seeing more invitations to Christmas parties and events.
Sometimes they can be overwhelming, and we just don’t have the energy to “people” anymore.

Go anyway. (I really have to work on telling myself this.)
We need fellowship with one another, it is how we stay strong. 
We need fellowship with one another to build each other up. 
We were not made to be alone, so why would we try to force ourselves into seclusion?

Go to the party, go to the parade, go grab coffee with your friends.
And never stop encouraging one another in all things. 

#dailybreadbykitty

Daily Inspiration from the Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...