Tuesday, November 7, 2023

a bad situation

How horrible it will be for the world because it causes people to lose their faith. Situations that cause people to lose their faith will arise. How horrible it will be for the person who causes someone to lose his faith!

- Matthew 18:7 (NOG) (Names of God Bible)

 

I don’t think I have ever used the Names of God Bible in my “daily bread”, but for some reason this translation hit me right between the eyes.
Over the years I have had so many friends that have given up their faith in God because of a bad situation.
They can’t fathom how god could “let” this bad thing happen and they resolve that because the bad thing happened, there is no God.

Remember the old saying about one rotten apple can spoil the whole barrel?
The same holds true for humans, just because a woman was in an abusive relationship does not mean that all men are violent.

Even though there is a woman that does everything she can to destroy others does not mean that all women are vindictive.

Yes, there are some horrible people in the world, bad apples, spreading their influence to cause others to lose their faith.

There are other people that are similar to lemmings, blindly following the crowd without thinking.
Don’t be a bad apple, think about how you influence people around you. 
On the same note, don’t be a lemming and just “go with the flow”. 

People should lead people to God, not away from Him.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...