Friday, November 24, 2023

don’t get angry

A wise man controls his temper. He knows that anger causes mistakes.

- Proverbs 14:29 (TLB)

 

Today is the most anticipated shopping day of the year.
Perhaps the scariest day to set foot in a retail store! 

Over the years there have been stories of people that not only got angry while doing their “Black Friday” shopping, but their anger turned them to violence.
Frenzied shoppers packed into stores hunting for the best bargains, believe it or not, people used to camp outside the stores in order to be the first in line.
Then mayhem would ensue, people would get injured fighting over the deal of the season.

It’s not worth it.

I will be the first to admit I have a very quick temper and also the first to admit that this is not a good thing.

My temper gets the best of me sometimes and I say things that I immediately regret.

The Bible tells us fifty-two times that we need to be slow to anger – fifty-two, that is like a reminder each week.

If you are out today shopping, don’t let anger ruin your day, and be polite to the people that are working while you get to go shopping.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...