Tuesday, November 28, 2023

do good

 Don’t forget to do good. Don’t forget to share with others. God is pleased with those kinds of offerings.

- Hebrews 13:16 (NIRV)

 

Here we are in the season of giving.

It seems like every day between now and Christmas we will get subtle and not so subtle reminders to give and to share.

Dave Ramsey tells us that real financial peace doesn’t happen until you’re giving back.

I think that it works the same way with everything else too.

When we do good things, it makes our heart happy, it brightens our day, it changes our whole outlook.

When we do good things in the name of God, it makes His heart happy, and it certainly changes us.

Look around, what can you do that is good today?
How can you share with others? 

I bet if you look, you can make a difference in someone’s life.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

Daily Inspiration from the Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...