Wednesday, November 1, 2023

angel armies

And the Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed.

- Deuteronomy 31:8 (NKJV)

 

It seems like I am always talking about trusting God, and how we are never alone.
Trust is hard to believe in, hard to earn and harder to give.

As far back as the Old Testament, God has been telling us to trust Him.

In 2013 Chris Tomlin released Whom Shall I Fear:
You hear me when I call

You are my morning song

Though darkness fills the night

It cannot hide the light

Whom shall I fear?

You crush the enemy

Underneath my feet

You are my sword and shield

Though troubles linger still

Whom shall I fear?

I know who goes before me

I know who stands behind

The God of angel armies

Is always by my side

The one who reigns forever

He is a friend of mine

The God of angel armies

Is always by my side

My strength is in your name

For you alone can save

You will deliver me

Yours is the victory

We can’t always trust our human companions, many times they will hurt us. 
It is hard to trust Him, but what have we got to lose really? 

Trust Him.

He goes before YOU, He will be with YOU, the God of angel armies is on YOUR side.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...