Friday, November 17, 2023

I see you

Let no one show little respect for you because you are young. Show other Christians how to live by your life. They should be able to follow you in the way you talk and in what you do. Show them how to live in faith and in love and in holy living.

- 1 Timothy 4:12 (NLV)

 

Do you ever feel like someone is watching you?

It can be a creepy thing, but for real - we are being watched.

People see us.

People watch what we say and do, how we act and treat others, they want to know if we live up to our words.

We should always strive to set an example for others.

The little kid that is watching us in the store, at the park, or in church.

What kind of example are we setting for that child?

In church, is the child seeing us perusing our phones , or listening to the sermon?

Are we being rude and cutting in line at the store or in the park, or are we helpful and friendly to others?

It’s not just children, and it doesn’t matter how old or young we are there, is always someone watching.

I try to live up to expectations, but I know I am not perfect.

I want to be a good example, but I am pitifully human, and I will make mistakes.

We are all human and we will all make mistakes, whether we want to admit it or not.

Let’s do our very best to live our lives the way we want people think that we do.

Set the right example.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...