Wednesday, March 22, 2023

you can’t hurt me

But when I am afraid, I will put my confidence in you. Yes, I will trust the promises of God. And since I am trusting him, what can mere man do to me?

- Psalm 56:4 (TLB)

 

Anyone who has been reading my daily messages for a while knows that I am open and honest in my writing. (Did you know that you can read my messages since I started publishing them in 2016 on my blog? https://dailybreadgodswordmythoughts.blogspot.com/ 
I have a lot of joy, sadness, and fear that I have shared here. 
Some of the emotions are silly, I’ll be the first to admit that, but some of them have merit. 
I am terrified of spiders, storms and things being out of my control. 
I feel the emotions of others on a very deep level. 
We need to turn to the Father when we are overcome by our fears, no matter how big or small they seem to us. 
God has promised to love us, and we can count on that promise 100%. 
Romans 8:31 says if God is for us who can be against us, which just reiterates this verse; when we trust in God, what can man do to us? 
Just don’t throw spiders at me while it is lightning and thundering. 

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...