Thursday, March 30, 2023

stop complaining

Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky as you hold firmly to the word of life.

- Philippians 2:14-16a (NIV)

 

Entitled. 
That seems to be the label that we put on people that think they should get something for nothing. 
There are several generations out in the world that want everything handed to them. 
Many ages and genders that protest everything whether they understand it or not.

We have many “warped and crooked generation” people that we encounter every day, and we cannot change them.

I know that I cannot change the world, but I can do everything in my power to change me so I can shine.

I hold on to the Word because I know that my life is in Him.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...