Monday, March 27, 2023

teach me

The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you".

- Psalm 32:8 (NLT)

 

Teachers come in all shapes and sizes. 
I have been fortunate to have some great teachers in my lifetime, and not all of them had a formal teaching education. 
Some of God’s creation has instinct, like the sea turtle.  
Female sea turtles lay 80-120 eggs on the beach and never return to their nests, the eggs and hatchlings are left to fend for themselves.
Studies show that almost all the eggs in a nest hatch at the same time and the baby turtles find their way to the ocean with their siblings. 
No one teaches the baby turtles to do this, they know instinctively that they must find the sea. 
Baby bears have momma bears to teach them to hunt and protect themselves, if left alone at too young of an age the cubs will not survive. 
Humans are more like bears that sea turtles in that we need to be taught the basic necessities in life, but who teaches us about God?    
We can’t grow if we don’t learn, and we can’t learn if there is not a teacher. 
Look to the Lord for instruction, He is the best teacher. 

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...