Friday, March 10, 2023

but wait, there’s more

Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

- Jeremiah 29:12-13 (NKJV)

 

Everyone is familiar with Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 
But did you know there is more?  

There is more!!

Often, we hear people ask, “Where was God when this happened?” because as humans we tend to forget that He is with us always, even when bad things happen.

God is always there.

God does not “let” bad things happen.

When you shut Him out, you are doing the exact thing that the devil wants you to do.

Believe me when I say that God has never left your side.

God loves us so very much and it hurts Him when His precious children shut the door to our hearts to Him.

Tenth Avenue North’s song “By Your Side” says a lot: 
Why are you striving these days?

Why are you trying to earn grace?

Why are you crying?

Let me lift up your face

Just don't turn away

Why are you looking for love?

Why are you still searching?

As if I'm not enough

To where will you go, child?

Tell me where will you run

To where will you run?

'Cause I'll be by your side wherever you fall

In the dead of night whenever you call

And please don't fight these hands that are holding you

My hands are holding you

Look at these hands at my side

They swallowed the grave on that night

When I drank the world's sin

So I could carry you in

And give you life

I wanna give you life

God is always there.

We don’t have to look far when we seek Him, He is waiting for us to let Him into our hearts.

Where is God? He is right beside us, all we need to do is ask Him to come in.
Please, let Him back in.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...