Friday, September 2, 2022

rest now

For those who follow godly paths will rest in peace when they die.

- Isaiah 57:2 (NLT)

 

Tomorrow would have been my mother’s 92ndbirthday.

I’m sad that she doesn’t get to celebrate this milestone on earth, but realistically due to the Alzheimer’s she hasn’t remembered her birthday since probably 2015 or so.

My mother was a believer, she was a member of at least two different churches that I remember, and she really did try to get me into church as a kid.

I feel like she is in Heaven with her parents, my dad and brother and her favorite dog.

She really had a tough life and the last few years battling Alzheimer’s disease she had more bad days than she did good ones, but according to this verse she is at rest now.

Happy birthday Mother, I hope that you have found that peace you were seeking on earth.  

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...