Tuesday, September 27, 2022

brothers

A friend is always loyal, and a brother is born to help in time of need.

- Proverbs 17:17 (NLT)

 

They say that your siblings are your first friends.

I think I believe that. 

Today would have been my brother’s 62nd birthday (dude, you would have been OLD) but I still picture him as he was when he died at 30.

We all do stupid or questionable things at some point in our lives just as I know that my brother did some things in his life that did not make him proud, but I believe by this time he would have made amends. 

For many people he was a great friend, fun to hang out with and when you needed him, he had your back.

That is a true friend, always loyal. 
He was my brother; he was there for me when no one else was and he tried to stop me from making stupid mistakes.

Happy Heavenly birthday, Jim.

You are still missed here.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...