Thursday, March 31, 2022

don’t ever be fooled

The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.

Psalm 14:1 (NIV)

 

A long time ago I was challenged by someone because they did not like what I had written in my “daily bread” and posted on Facebook.

Instead of coming to me to talk about it and maybe getting my point of view, that person instead reported my post to Facebook, and well, we all know how Facebook jail is. 
The fool says there is no God.

According to the dictionary, atheist is “a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods”  agnostic is “a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God”.

Every person out there has the right to choose what they believe.

What is it about God that people find offensive?

Maybe I don’t have all the answers, but I am willing to talk.

Maybe we will leave the table and that person still won’t believe.

Maybe we will leave the table and that person will start a relationship with Christ.

I am still deeply moved by the quote “I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live as if there isn't and to die to find out that there is.” (attributed to Albert Camus)

You know what? I am going to continue to spread the word of God because that is what I do.

That is what He made me to do.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...