Monday, March 7, 2022

it started here

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

- Genesis 1:1 (NIV)

 

We all start new things, it could be a new career, a new education goal, a new relationship, a new diet, a new phone, even a new day.

With new things we have to start somewhere (I don’t want to talk about my new phone!).

The Bible starts with “in the beginning” – that is a “where”  - and then “God created” – that is the thing.

Why not start each new thing with God first on our mind?

We are starting a new week right now!

If we start each new day, each new thing with Him we might have more peace and a better perspective.

I like peace (and I dislike new phones).

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...