Wednesday, March 9, 2022

you’ve got to let go

And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.

- Mark 11:25 (NIV)

 

This theme has popped up over and over in the last few weeks, and if you know me, you know that I say there is a reason for repetition – God is trying to tell us something and we need to listen! 

I have a really big heart and as crazy as it sounds my heart is what gets hurt really easily.

Then I have a tendency to hold a grudge for a long time especially when I have been hurt badly by someone whether it was intentional or not.
I have got to let go and forgive others. 

Not forgiving someone causes us more pain than it does them (do they even know that we are mad at them??).

It is hard to forgive some things yes, but holding on to those things only hurts us.

How can we expect to be forgiven if we can’t forgive?

When will we let go of our bitterness toward those who have wounded us?

We have to ask God to help us find true peace in these situations and with that we will find forgiveness.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...