Thursday, March 3, 2022

have faith

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.

- Hebrews 11:1 (NIV)

 

Today this verse is a challenge for me. 

It is hard to have faith sometimes. 

The world is a mess and horrible things are happening.

Some days we need to be able to turn to something for comfort.
I could talk about how we have faith in things that we cannot see all the time.

I can remind you how impatient I am.

I can go back and paste exactly what I said the last 5 times I used this verse in my “daily bread”.

I can refer to any number of songs, both Christian and secular.

Bottom line is this: without faith, we have nothing, no hope for the future, no control over our anxiety, no promise of a better tomorrow.

I may not be able to “see” God, but I know He is there.

My faith is truly confidence in Him, and assurance that He will always be by my side.

Refresh your perspective, you will be amazed at how far a little faith will get you.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...