Monday, March 28, 2022

no worries

Give your burdens to the Lord, and He will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.

- Psalm 55:22 (NLT)

 

The last two weeks were pretty rough for me, I have come to the conclusion that I do not like the month of March because so many bad things have happened in March in my life.

A year a go I was dealt a crushing blow that nearly destroyed me yet here I am today stronger than ever.

Last week another ghost from the past moved in to take away everything that I thought I had under control and still I have persevered.

We can all give up when we are facing difficult things, but where does that leave us?

We can throw away everything that we have worked for our whole lives when one thing breaks, or we can mend that one thing and continue to build our happiness.

It can happen to you, you can be in the best spot on the mountain to have a mudslide wipe out your home.

You can let that destroy you or you can lay your burdens down and let God take care of you.

I’m not letting the devil win this, I will never stop fighting for what God has given me and I know He will take care of me.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...