Friday, April 1, 2022

He’s no fool

For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

- 1 Corinthians 1:25 (NIV)

 

April 1st used to be a scary day in my house, you never knew what shenanigans we would be up to, whether it was my husband trying to get me or the kids trying to get each other or us getting the kids, someone was going to get pranked. 

It was bad enough that one year when my husband and I didn’t do anything, the kids were terrified that we were pulling the all time biggest prank (in all honesty we had forgotten!) 
Some people believe that God was foolish to send His only Son to die for humankind. 
Some people believe that in doing so God was setting Himself up for the greatest disappointment.

There are a lot of people out there that don’t appreciate the sacrifice that God made but you might be surprised at how many people do appreciate Him.

God knew what He was doing, He still does. 
I’m glad that my wisdom and strength are in Him. 

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...