Wednesday, September 15, 2021

alive!

The Lord lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be God my Savior!

- Psalm 18:46

 

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.

Alive, Alive, Alive Hallelujah, Alive, praise and glory to the Lamb!
Christ is Risen. 

Lots of songs proclaim that the King is alive (and I’m not talking about Elvis).

I would not want to live in a world without Jesus. 
I do not want to think of what life would be like if He was not by my side every step of the way.

There are many though, who live in darkness, who don’t know Jesus, who have never seen His light in their life.

The Lord lives, ya’all, and we should be shouting it from the top of our lungs, our Redeemer LIVES!

Let His light shine through you, be Jesus to someone who doesn’t know Him.

Change a life!

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...