Monday, September 13, 2021

old age

Even to your old age and gray hairs I am He, I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.

- Isaiah 46:4

 

As most women who frequently visit a hairdresser, I stopped when Covid hit.

For me, this has resulted in longer hair than I have had in years and a LOT of gray!

As of today, I am 19,052 days old – which sounds way older than my 52 years ðŸ˜Š .

There are days that I feel 19,000 years old, and others when I am closer to the real 52, fewer days when I feel 25. ðŸ˜Š

No matter how much gray is on my head (I like it by the way) one thing remains constant, that is God.

He truly knows the number of hairs on my head (but that is a different verse) and He is my sustenance, my water when I thirst, my food when I am hungry, sleep when I am tired.

There is no situation in this world that from which He would not rescue me.

I don’t mind getting old and gray when I know I have God right here with me.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...