Tuesday, September 7, 2021

temper, temper

One who is slow to anger has great understanding; But one who is quick-tempered exalts foolishness.

- Proverbs 14:29 (NASB)

 

I will be the first to admit I have a very quick temper and also the first to admit that this is not a good thing.

My temper gets the best of me sometimes and I say things that I immediately regret, other times that regret is down the road.

Do you ever wish that you could take something back after you have said it?

I sure do, a lot.

The Bible tells us fifty-two times that we need to be slow to anger – fifty-two, that is like a reminder each week.

I pray often that God teaches me and gives me the wisdom to control my temper, I know that I am happier when my temper is under control, and I am pretty sure that others are as well. 

How is your temper?

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...