Tuesday, September 28, 2021

fear

What the wicked dread will overtake them; what the righteous desire will be granted.

- Proverbs 10:24

 

I have several huge fears, like anxiety inducing whole body frozen cannot move fears.

Spiders, snakes and a few other things are on that list, so watching movies like “Arachnophobia” and “Snakes On A Plane” does not happen.

The wicked have bigger fears than spiders and snakes, they fear the triumph of good, they fear death, they fear holiness and righteousness.

Righteousness – that is what we have when we have Jesus.

When we give our life to Him, we recognize our fears, our enemy and even death but we recognize that these fears are conquered by Him.

Our Savior is bigger that the wicked, bigger than the fears.

In the words of Veggie Tales, God is bigger than the boogey-man!! (and that spider living on my patio).

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...