Friday, September 3, 2021

words

For no word from God will ever fail.

- Luke 1:37

 

We have all been let down before, endured some form of heartbreak.

Plans that fall through, a promotion that never happens,  a promises from someone that is broken, the disappointment of the dream not coming true.  

People have a tendency to go back on their word, things fail. 

God has never gone back on His word, He has never failed us.

If He says He is going to do something, He will do it.

You can trust in His word.

I challenge you to find someplace in the Bible where God’s word failed.

I don’t think you can.

God doesn’t fail. 

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...