Wednesday, September 22, 2021

water

But whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.

- John 4:14

 

Let’s think about water for a moment.

It’s life giving, life sustaining, thirst quenching, refreshing amazing water.

We can’t survive without it, our bodies are 60% water, there is water nearly everywhere.

Then there is Living Water.

We can drink water out of a faucet, out of a bottle, our straight out of a lake (I do not recommend this, ewww) and it my quench our physical thirst, but it does nothing for our spiritual thirst. 

Our soul needs Jesus, just like our bodies need water.

Just like rain falls nourishing the land and helping plants grow, Living Water flows through us, blessing us and bringing life and light to our world.

I’m really thirsty, how about you?

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...