Wednesday, September 8, 2021

trust

O Lord my God, in You I put my trust; save me from all those who persecute me; and deliver me, lest they tear me like a lion, rending me in pieces, while there is none to deliver.

- Psalm 7:1-2 (NKJV)

 

Trust is earned, not freely given.

How many times have we heard that statement growing up and even still today?

It seems that we trust in people today more that we trust in God. 

Our forefathers saw the value of trusting in God – they even had it printed on our money, a practice that still exists today and I pray will continue for a very long time.

Trusting in people can hurt us, but trusting in God will keep us safe.

Trusting in people we often find ourselves in the midst of trouble or danger, but God will keep us safe.

Trusting in people will often result in hurt feelings and destroyed friendships, but don’t you know that God will always keep us safe.

Put your trust in God, He will save us.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...