Monday, July 12, 2021

rubies

A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life.

- Proverbs 31:10-12

 

Ruby is the official birthstone of July, and my birthday is in July so obviously I love that the Proverbs 31 woman is compared to rubies.

Rubies, like diamonds are formed under the surface of the earth and under heat and pressure become the beautiful deep red stones that we know.

Rubies, unlike diamonds are rare because the minerals needed to create them are rare and the components that prevent their formation are common.

So a woman of noble character is considered more valuable that rubies, and should be treasured.

I have known some amazing women in my life, I am blessed to call some of them close family and friends.

Women, I challenge you to be of noble character, be a Proverbs 31 woman.

Men, if you are not already married, I challenge you to seek out a Proverbs 31 woman to make your wife and if you are married, what can you do to show her she is treasured and loved?    

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...