Tuesday, July 13, 2021

relieve stress!

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

- Philippians 4:6-7

 

On my desk is a business card with a cat that looks extremely anxious.

The caption on the card reads “Relieve stress. . . take a prayer break.” and quotes this verse.

Those of you who know me or have followed  my blog for a while know that I am easily stressed and I do not handle stress well at all.

Fear, anxiety and stress go hand in hand, and as I have mentioned before the Bible says “fear not” 365 times, one time for each day!

We should not be anxious, we should not fear or worry.

When we give up our fears and anxieties, we are covered with peace, the peace of God.

Next time you feel stressed, take a prayer break, give it to God, and feel peace.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...