Wednesday, July 14, 2021

rock on!

The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

- Psalm 18:2

 

This is an amazing verse when you think about it.

When we face trials, hardships, struggles, when we are overwhelmed, we need to run to God.

He is our rock, our strength, the One that will shelter us from the storm.

When we lean on God, He will stabilize things and get us through whatever we are going through, He promised that we are never alone, that He will hold us through everything,

I could reference a whole bunch of songs here, just to show my point, but I feel like you get it. 

There is no rock like our God,

Our Deliverer is coming.

He is our refuge, our Strong Tower.

Why should we look anywhere else?

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...